This year’s theme is ‘Express Yourself’.
The County Durham Emotional Health & Resilience Team will be posting information and activities each day to raise awareness of children’s mental health and provide activities for you to do as a family. Take a look at this fantastic Powerpoint they have put together to help guide you through the week.
Click on the logo below to take you to the Pace2Be’s website which has some great resources for you to use.
Virtual assembly :
Here are some suggested discussion points and things to try at home or in class:
- 08:04: How do you like to express yourself creatively? How does it make you feel?
- 09:24: If you could design your own hat (or other item of clothing) to express yourself, what would it be like and why?
- 16:08: Why not have a go at your own Draw your Feelings activity? Check out our 2 minute demo video.
- 19:41: If you had magical powers, what spell would you cast for Children’s Mental Health Week?
- 23:44: Could you have a go at the BAFTA Young Presenter competition? Find out more.
The Happy Confident Company have provided us with some daily activities for you to do with your children.
Day 4: Acts of Kindness
Day 3: Positive Change – Extra Activity Sheet
Day 2: The power of Yet – Extra Activity Sheet
Day 1: This is Me – Activity Sheets for the week