Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Complaints Policy (Sept 2020)
- Charging Policy
- Closure Policy
- English Policy
- Escomb Equality Information and Objectives
- Homework Policy
- Home-School Agreement
- Medical Conditions Policy
- No Smoking Policy
- Online Safety Policy (Sept 2020)
- RE Policy
- Safeguarding Policy – KCSIE (Sept 2020)
- SEND Inclusion policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy (Sept 2020)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.