At Escomb Primary School, we have experience of supporting children and young people with a wide range of need including:
- General learning difficulties – children whose learning progresses at a slower pace.
- Speech and language difficulties
- Behavioural difficulties
- Dyslexia (difficulties with reading, writing and spelling)
- Dyspraxia (problems with motor skills and organisation)
- Dyscalculia (difficulties with number work)
- ADD / ADHD (attention deficit (hyperactivity) disorder
- Downs syndrome
The school provides data on the levels and types of need to the Local Authority. This is collected through the school census.